- Tuck Lee Ice was established in Singapore in 1935 and the name has become synonymous with ice in Singapore.
- In the early 90s, we expanded our business through the modernization of our manufacturing techniques and built a new business model for the sales and distribution of ice through a fleet of cold trucks. Subsequently, we introduced food grade ice to the Singapore market.
- We supported this expansion using high-tech ice making machines and new business developments. With our entry into the manufacturing of tube ice, we siezed the opportunity to introduce hygienic and food grade ice for the first time to the Singapore market.
The History Behind the
Tuck Lee Brand
- We created new expansion through high technology ice making machines and new business developments. With our new focus on the ice industry in manufacturing tube ice, we perceived this opportunity to introduce hygienic and food grade ice to the entire Singapore market. In this new environment, motivated by new incentive, we introduced the turnkey concept to our ice making machines in Singapore and Malaysia, using what we call infrastructure development.
- Tuck Lee Ice is renowned for its highest standards in providing quality, value and freshness. Growing up as part of Singapore’s vital history and flourishing economy, Tuck Lee Ice’s reputation rests on years of consumer trust, reliability and loyalty. We produce over 200 tonnes of ‘Food Grade Ice’ daily with a fleet of over 40 refrigerated trucks providing island-wide delivery so that ice reaches our customers “Factory Fresh”.
- We have over 40 refrigerated trucks providing island-wide delivery so that ice reaches our customers “Factory Fresh”.
- At Tuck Lee Ice, we manufacture our ice under stringent conditions, tested by the Singapore Republic governing body, the Productivity Standards Board (PSB). The introduction of “Food Grade” ice standards in 1993 made us one of the pioneers in the ASEAN region to be awarded the coveted ISO 9002, HACCP, IQ Net and HALAL certifications. These awards stand testimony to Tuck Lee Ice’s commitment and dedication to ensuring its product’s freshness and consistency while maintaining stringent quality standards. In addition, we have recently achieved the latest ISO22000 certification to ensure food safety to our customers.
- Today, Tuck Lee has developed into a trusted brand, becoming the leader in the ice distribution market, well known for its quality and reliability.